TERMS & CONDITIONS
Sales Terms and Conditions
Your use of this website and any service contained within constitutes acceptance of these Terms & Conditions.Prints, Description, Pricing
All our products are original prints signed and numbered by the artist. They are printed on delicate art paper, and are shipped in sealed tubes or boxes. It is important to have clean hands when opening the tubes.
- We attempt to describe our products as accurately as possible. However, we do not warrant that product descriptions or other content of the website are 100% accurate or error-free. If a product offered by us and purchased by you is not as described, your sole remedy is to return it.
- We make every effort to ensure that the pricing displayed on our website is correct. However, if an error in the pricing of a product is found we reserve the right to either cancel your order or contact you to arrange a payment or refund (as applicable). The processing of an order can be cancelled or corrected by us at anytime up to the shipment of that order.
Order, Payment, Title
- When you place an order you will automatically receive a confirmation email from us to confirm your order. Your order constitutes an offer made to us to purchase the goods specified in the order.
- We reserve the right to delay or refuse orders where a transaction contains incomplete details or details that cannot be verified or where fraud is suspected.
- All payments are taken in Swissfrancs (CHF).
- Title in any products ordered from us does not pass to you, the purchaser until we have received and processed a valid payment, and that payment has been made into our own bank account and your order has been shipped.
Shipping and Customs Duty
- All orders received by us are shipped subject to availability. The majority of shipments will take between 5 and 15 working days.
- We reserve the right to ship products at a later date, up to 28 days after purchase.
- Shipping is NOT included in the list price. The prices are always at the end of the order.
- We cannot be held responsible for disruption to shipping caused by industrial disputes or action outside our direct control. If such disruption occurs you will be offered delivery via an alternative delivery or a full refund.
If you are ordering a product from outside the Switzerland, the recipient of the product is responsible for all customs duties or tariffs incurred in the country to which the products are shipped. Furthermore, your order may be subject to delay or be opened and searched by local customs authorities when entering the destination country. Please note we are unable to provide specific advice on customs duties or tariffs.
Cancellation Rights, Returns and Refunds
- You have a right to cancel your purchase. However, to exercise this right you must notify us by email within 7 working days from the day after you receive your products.
- If the product is defective, you must report all damages by email email@example.com within 24 hours of the receipt of the products, and include a picture of the damaged product.
- No right of cancellation, refund or return exists once you have removed the seal from the packaging, unless the product is defective and you are returning it for this reason.
- You are responsible for paying any postage or shipping costs incurred when returning the product.
- We recommend that all returns be sent by registered post, so that you have a record of the return. We will not issue refunds for any items lost or stolen in transit to us. Where a return is lost or stolen in transit to us, you should claim compensation from the company that shipped the return.
- We will also refund the cost of standard or recorded postage incurred returning a product, if incorrectly sent by us or where the product has been returned due to a defect. Please note that we will not refund any courier, overnight or express element of any delivery or postage charge.
We endeavour to respond to all customer queries within five working days. Please send all queries to firstname.lastname@example.org
- We are aware that you trust us. It is our responsibility to protect your privacy.
- We will not provide your data to other parties. In some cases your data will be shared internally but our personnel signed a non disclosure contract to respect the confidentiality of your personal data.
We are not liable for any financial damage (including but not limited to the cost of any replacement purchase) that may occur because of non-timely arrival or any lack of availability or conformity of the product.
We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties.
About Adriatik Edition
Adriatik Edition is a online publisher of the artist Adri Atik, who lives and works in Zurich, Switzerland. For any question or feedback, contact us: email@example.com
- These Terms & Conditions shall be interpreted, construed and enforced in accordance with Switzerland law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Switzerland Courts.
© Adriatik Edition 2018